SS - Human History 2 SS - Human History 2

This is not science.

The graphics are alright, but the animation is a little bit stale. Other than that, it was okay, production wise (besides the annoying voice). The reason I am giving this a score of 3 is because the information in this flash is portrayed as scientific fact, and it most certainly isn't. Anyone with critical thinking can see this is paranoid, conspiracy boloney.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Flippin' Fantastic!

You're my fucking role model in animation! EVERYTHING in it was just superb, and I laughed my balls off with the Miyamoto joke! This flash reeked of good ole' nostalgia too, which is always good. Keep up the amazing work dude.

Rotten Antenna Rotten Antenna

That was pretty damn amazing.

You really did this in a week?! This is just plain awesome. You're extremely talented at animation, art and cinematography. 5/5, easy.

Black & White Anniversary Black & White Anniversary

Awesome animations.

That was very well animated. Everything flowed together quite nice on most parts. I enjoyed watching it. I voted 5 while in judgment!

fishhook responds:

Thanks Dude!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

just awesome

It ( and the first one ) just has such a unique sence of humor. If machines had feelings, i'd give you a violence score of 10. I just love how everything randomely explodes and he always has a weird smile on his face! It's awesome like the first one.

Calderbank 2 Calderbank 2

T.V. worthy!

I seriously think this is T.V. worthy. It's an awesome series; I just hope you'll make more.

-Klaunch

Ingus: Episode 2 Ingus: Episode 2

WOW!

That's amazing! I haven't laughed this much during a flash!

TMNT: REBEL 5 TMNT: REBEL 5

BizzarO!

Dude, this was pure awesome! I love the randomeness! I've seen this like 10 times and it makes me laugh, especially the shiny shell part! "Watch, watch, he has a shell, a shell for god's sake watch!" It's so damn funny! The graphics were very well done too. It reminds me ALOT about Ren and Stimpy, when it shows those funny very detailed faces. Keep up the good work, and I hope the next one is even better, so it can skip episode 6 and 7!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

nicely done

That was hilarious...I love when that guy gets shot in the head! The animation was very smooth to and the voice overs were done nicely. Good Job...I have to go, I have a hard one, the enemy's near...

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome. Awesome to the max.

This was just really cool. The animation was real smooth and I loved how the different high action packed scenerios led smoothly into the other ones. The ending was unexpected and funny. Good luck on further submissions!